- NEW Preliminary program (April 23th, 2013)
- The Second Announcement (April 20th, 2013)
- Important information (April 20th, 2013)
We are happy to inform that public tendering/public procurement procedure for accommodation of the BW2013 participants is successfully completed on April 18th by signing contracts between Faculty of Science and Hotels.
The organizers are very grateful to the all colleagues interested in participating and giving scientific presentations at BW2013 and related events. By April 18th, more than 100 registration forms were submitted along with around 45 contributions.
The capacity of the conference hall and available capacities for accommodation are limited by logistics and above mentioned contracts to up to about 65 participants per day.
Please find the second announcement of the BW2013 and the workshop program which consists of the
- Pure scientific program
- Regular biannual meeting of the SEENET-MTP Representative Committee (Council)
- Kick-off meeting of the European Physical Society Committee of European Integration (EPS-CEI)
- joint round tables organized by the SEENET-MTP Office Nis, UNESCO, Central European Initiative (CEI) and Serbian Physical Society (SPS).
Some changes in the program are still possible, and it is not a definitive one yet.
A final information to the participants who applied for financial support is coming. A number of participants did not inform us about the expected price of their travel, so some minimal changes are still possible and for applications which are not completed, and a delay or restriction in reimbursement may happen.
Transfer for a number of participants, in particular for invited lecturers and guests from the Belgrade airport to Vrnjacka Banja will be organized. Information about transfer will be sent to them immediately after completion of the public procurement procedure which is running on.
We are very sorry that a number of participants will not be able to attend this meeting, in particular when we celebrate the 10th anniversary of the SEENET-MTP Network. We are greatly and honestly thankful to all who accepted our apology and/or accepted to participate just in a part of the meeting, and in particular for understanding the special circumstances in which a team of volunteers from the SEENET-MTP Office Nis and LOC have been preparing this complex event.
For the LOC BW2013
- Poster Session: posters will be placed on panels (and fastened by pins), maximal size is A1 (594 x 841 mm).
- Lectures start on April 25 at 18.00h (Preliminary program)
- More information about Vrnjačka Banja can be found at www.ivrnjackabanja.com.
The Latest News
Bookmark the permalink.